Yes, and I can not get them to stop charging me…

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 9:38 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] UCC

I have a particular carrier that charges me UCC on point-to-point circuits
within the same state in a blanket fashion and then each time I turn up a new
circuit I have to go back and realize that they are charging me UCC and get
them to revise the contract each and every time. UCC is not do unless the
point-to-point crosses state lines.

I encourage everybody that has a point to point to look at their billing and
make sure they're not paying exorbitant extra taxes. The difference is 12%
versus 35% with this specific carrier.

Has anybody else encountered the same issue before?

TJ