So we had a customer complaining about sometimes hearing an echo, they go
get a new multi handset dect cordless phone system, and it's now way worse
echo than the old phone. We are using the built in ATA in our ZTE ONU,
never had much trouble with echo on the Cisco ATA we used to use on
wireless customers. Not sure how to address this or just give up in the ZTE
go up if it's just crap?