Hey Seth,

Long time lurker here, thanks for giving me an excuse to get out of the shadows - we've had turn around times stretching 3-4 months on ptp820x equipment repairs: we send them to Cambium, Cambium sends them to Ceragon in Israel and forgets about them, they eventually get shipped back to Cambium after all parties have forgotten about them and we get surprised when they show up.

-Jacob