I just ran

nice ./blink -20

and it did not seem to change the jitter at all.

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:19 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Raspberry PI

Well, first of all what is your program written in?

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:48 PM,  <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:
Anyone know how to get my program to run on bare metal?

Or at the very least tell Linux that my program is the most important thing
in the world and service it above all other things.

I am trying to create a timing signal with the Pi.  It is doing it but the
jitter is pretty bad.

I have researched trying to use an interrupt but there is a pretty low limit
on how many times per second you can fire a hardware interrupt.
Too low for my application.