Honestly I have to admit that it was quite clever on Dish Network's part. They made sure everyone actually wanted the second price tier because there's one critical channel for everybody that isn't in the bottom tier.

....Or maybe it's not intentional but rather a side effect of licensing or some such, but I'm equally willing to assume it's a result of evil genius.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 2/23/2018 8:59:04 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RodeoTV vs. RealChoice TV

and there's no way they'll sell it that way for the foreseeable future.

Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>