We have a competitor that sent a somewhat similar letter up here in
Minnesota. We ignored the letter and nothing happened. They also had such
poor reviews on Facebook that they turned them off.

They also yell at their customers and blame them for everything even when
it's the ISP's fault.

We are taking their customers.

End of story.

--