"Quote me" - Gino A. Villarini

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gino A. Villarini" <g...@aeronetpr.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 4:16:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] COW trailer - looking to rent or buy

Quote me

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

Gino A. Villarini
        President
        Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968
On Mar 2, 2018, at 2:18 PM, Brett A Mansfield < li...@silverlakeinternet.com >
wrote:

I recently started a company with my brother where we make these custom for the
same or less than the average cookie cutter ones. Let me know if you want to
buy a custom one. We have one to fit every budget and it only takes 2 weeks to
manufacture and deliver.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield