No. I sent that days ago.

Ok. Why a split though?  Just to offload some of the cost to a one time
purchase?

If that’s the case I hope for a one or two ODU model as well.

Also coax will not scale well on some of these frequencies. There’s a reason
everything has gone to Tower mount - even in the cellular world.

Do you know how much 100ft of low PIM cable will cost?  Plus the db loss.