Here is the problem that comes around every so often.

1.Slack is the wild Wild West.  Get more than a few folks in a channel and the
conversation gets crazy.  It’s a conversation not a thread. Imagine some of the
threads that have gone off the rails in realtime.
2.Message boards are good but the are not pushed to you like e-mail
3.Facebook is pushed to you, but not everyone has facebook or pays attention to
it.

As much as people keep wanting e-mail to die, which I don’t understand, it’s
not going away anytime soon.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

www.mtin.net