On 3/25/18 5:12 AM, Craig House wrote:
Anyone thought about using something like slack as an alternative to the email
list.  Maybe there is a good reason for the email format but it seems like it
would allow for categories for topics so members could choose if they want to
be in on the topic or not.  Such as fiber topics. Cambium topics.  Mimosa ubnt
and sync.  Lots of options to make it more topic specific to what each list
member is interested in.  I know my attention span sometimes gets lost on
things that don’t involve my work.  Maybe slack isn’t the beat choice but there
is surely something like that to fit the group needs

No from me... I like the general all topics nature of this list. Don't need some on/off topic category mess, that would kill the fun.