Clearfield flexible fieldshield patch cables with removable end. Run from
outside splice box to inside ont. Almost always use the 25 footers. Expensive.
$45. I have yet found a better solution that doesn't involve more labor.

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:10:56 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Indoor ONT fiber

Currently I just run a flat drop fiber to an enclosure on the side of the
building, then cat5 inside.

Those of you doing indoor ONTs, what are you using for fiber from the outdoor
splice closure to the ONT?  It would need to be UV rated and probably armored
since I would prefer to not have to run conduit from the splice closure through
the exterior wall.

Thanks.

Jason