This is just an FYI and should not reflect poorly on the companies mentioned.
All or even none of them may have been the cause. I’m sending this out just so
people pay extra attention to their accounts and so the companies listed can
verify their security.

I have an account/card I use ONLY for purchasing equipment. This card is only
two months old and has just been used by someone in the Czech Republic.

The ONLY places I’ve ever used this card at are the following websites:

Streakwave.com
Doubleradius.com
Balticnetworks.com
Flytechconputers.com
EnduranceHardware.com
Amazon.com

All were used within the past two weeks. The fraudulent charges happened today.
I encourage all to check their accounts and website security/virus protection.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield