As far as I know, cambium is still shipping radios with that mount.  The
very latest radios are a different style, but I'm not sure they're even
available in some bands yet.  Someone who buys this stuff will need to
confirm.

Also, keep in mind that customers like to hold onto gear until it is well
beyond obsolete.   A not insignificant chunk of my business comes from
products which are being used to power and/or otherwise support what I
would consider ancient radios.   As a result I still do backwards testing
and occasionally end up digging an old radio out of the archives to do
interoperability testing (see the 320 thread I started a few days ago).

I know that the WISP I am involved with still has a healthy number of
radios in that form factor in place.   I'm not sure if they're deploying
any more or not.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>