A partial config? Never tried it. Dunno what some defaults are, and there
are things hidden in the config file that aren't in the webui.

Config also seems to change things from time to time.

Also config order is sometimes important depending on what you are doing.

(This is just what I remember from 5.2.1-5.8.x days)