Yeah that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Management and data VLANs. Management address from static to DHCP. I was thinking this would qualify as some pretty basic changes. Apparently not.

We upgraded everything to 6.1.6. I set up an NSM5, downloaded the backup and stripped the device-specific stuff. Go import it and it says invalid. WTF. I don't know. I'll screw with it more tomorrow.