Change a few things on several hundred radios without UNMS?  So you’re planning
to log into several hundred radios by hand, hit upload, hit apply and verify it
came back?

How about just write a quick Python script to SSH into the radio, sed the
config file with the changes you want to make, and save.

You’ll then have a script to make mass changes in the future. Not hard at all.