Same for me, I was kind of on the fence about going, because we're wireless
only and that's not likely to be changing any time soon.

The fiber stuff is certainly interesting to me, and I'd like to meet the
group again as well, but I'm not sure that would justify a trip out there
during one of the busier parts of the year. I was hoping a could find
another excuse to be in the general area around that time (like, say,
taking a vacation... I hear people do that kind of thing), but I hadn't
quite gotten to the point of figuring out how to make that work.