That is just the hazard of living in Tooele County, Utah.

Ever see "Cody's Lab" on YouTube?

-----Original Message----- From: Robert
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 9:59 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT One for the borg

Space between them so if one goes boom it doesn't take out a neighbor?

On 4/16/18 8:40 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Thinking of arranging about 50 conex containers on some commercial land I own and renting them out for storage. I want software where they will go online, see vacancies, rent, auto pay etc.� Totally hands off.� Even like a phone app to open the gate for them when they want to get into the place. Hate to develop code for this.� It has to exist out in the world somewhere... Any ideas.