Check out Zendesk it will integrate with many things. We have Zendesk
integrated with our text messages and Facebook page.

The only thing in power code or call logs when someone calls in but there’s no
reason you couldn’t create a new ticket in Zendesk and link it to the customers
email address. You can create a new account in Zendesk for the customer if you
need to, or if they’ve ever emailed in before they will already have an account.