I quit thinking in radians when I left college.

From: castarritt
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 8:05 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SunSight MW15

5 milliradian would be ~0.3°

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 6:24 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Not huge if you consider most of the main lobes are that wide or wider, so
just as long as you can get it close enough to tweak with signal levels, that
is all you need.

  If you are thinking of a set it and forget it, a tenth of a degree would be
needed for that.  Depending on frequency and gain of course.

  5 mil meaning?