That is why I like exeltech.  If an inverter dies, you only lose 1000 watts of
capacity.  So you put in enough modules for your load plus an extra module.

From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 12:14 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 48 vdc Inverteres for Data Room 6kw ?

No, I mean you can parallel as many -48VDC input sides as you want, off a bus
bar or battery setup, assuming that the wiring is set up right. The 120VAC
outputs would of course be totally independent. Depending on your requirements
it could be a better solution to a 1+0 "all eggs in one basket" large inverter
setup, where if the inverter dies, all AC loads go down. In the sort of
arrangement I mentioned the AC loads for things with dual power supplies could
be built as 1+1.