Has anyone had any experience with Callworx ?
I am trying to help to resolve a crosstalk with callworx when grabbing an outside line on a centrex system using digitel voip phones and when transferring back into an internal phone there is some crosstalk once another call comes in. I tend to believe the crosstalk is happening at the centrex system because the system doesnt realize the line still in play during transfer has not released almost creating a conference call on all lines connected at the time

If anyone has any insight for me would be great or maybe point to a place to start troubleshooting this.
thanks
Dave