-----Original Message-----
From: James Elgin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Mr. Smith:

In the spring of 1971, I was an extra in a "B" (at best!) movie that
would be translated in English as "The Exile" (Die Bannelung--roughly in
Afrikaans).  It was a movie about a boy riding his bicycle from S.
Africa to Angola (I think) to find his father, who was a solidier
fighting Cuban mercenaries (quite a plot, right?).  I'm interested in
locating it, because my 3 kids hardly believe me, and I'd like to show
them how I was shot and killed twice in the same film (low budget--we
were reprimanded for shooting blanks).

Appreciate your consideration,

Jim Elgin
South Bend, Indiana

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]