we're having sometihing at Lincoln Center this weekend.

 Francis Onwochei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Aliko Songolo
I have followed with keen interest the planning and
execution of the university of Winscosin film festival
due to end soon.Just wondering if it was an ovesight
or an attempt to merely neglet films from the biggest
African nation,Nigeria.
Nollywood films have in recent times attracted a lot
of attention from all over the world,big wonder
therefore the reason for this loud silence on Nigerian
films featuring in your programm.
Francis Onwochei
Nigerian moviemaker