WELCOME TO THE AFRICAN WORLD OF CINEMA! just to say one BIG THANK YOU to Steve Smith for all
he has done these while in moderating this site .
Personally , its been very fufilling right from my
very first contact and I tell you , this is the place
to be . As an African filmaker,to be precise ,Nigerian
filmaker , I have been opportuned to have been of help
to a lot of people all arround the world and this has
opened endless opportunities as well for me .
For information , up-coming-events and....I think ,
no,I know, African-cinema is the place to be .
Thanks Steve and welcome Sade .

PS. CAn you guys just check out this site;
www. mutation-workspace.de.? You could also contribute
your views and articles to this global web-based
project . I happen to co-ordinate the Lagos aspect of
it .

Cheers
KABAT ESOSA

--- Jane Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As one of those who's benefitted from - learnt about
> upcoming events, met
> new people, been able to access information - the
> list serv, I want to thank
> Steve for this service, and to say hi and welcome to
> Sade. It's a big favour
> you're both doing us. Jane Bryce
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to