African Cinema Conference presents...

Sci-Femme Curated Film Show
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Sci-Femme is seeking films made by women which explore the question of who we
are and what our place is in the grand cosmic scheme from a scientific,
technological or futuristic point of view. Entries must be a story, issue, concern,
visualizaiton or expression about science, technology or the
future. Sci-Femme's mission is to showcase films about how our world will
look in 5, 25 or 100 years.

DEADLINE: September 15th, 2003.
Contact Katrin Drabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1550 Davidson St. San Francisco, CA 94124
http://www.sci-femme.to

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]