African Cinema Conference presents...
This email looks like it is generated by a virus. The end code makes me suspect that. Please run a virus utility on your PC systems immediately.

floyd webb

African Cinema Conference presents...
At 08:45 AM 2003-07-14 -0500, you wrote:

PLEASE, I DO NOT WISH TO SEE ANOTHER OF THESE MAILS

Hello, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would you like a larger one...? or for your spouse to have a larger one. 7y2rhjb 7y2rhjx
Our product is an excellent way to add permanent length and girth to a 7y2rhjm 7y2rhjt
males erection. Amazing amount inches growth have been recorded throughout
all of our extensive testing. You cant go wrong with this wonderful 7y2rhjv 7y2rhjy
life changing product. Get the confidence and size you've always wanted 7y2rhxc 7y2rhx6
today. And remember, its 100% money back [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7y2rhxa 7y2rhx1

<http://green.paradisecity.com.br/4dre/>Check it out right here [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7y2rhxe

*Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Just call is for a return authorization, send in the unused portion 7y2rhxs 7y2rhx57y2rhxh 7y2rhxw

and we will refund your money (less shipping and handling) immediately.7y2rhx2 7y2rhxn7y2rhxl 7y2rhxf

[EMAIL PROTECTED]/font>] 7y2rhxb7y2rhxj 7y2rhxm7y2rhx3 7y2rhxv7y2rhx7 7y2rhmc7y2rhmr 7y2rhma7y2rhmk 7y2rhmp7y2rhmg 7y2rhms7y2rhmz 7y2rhmh7y2rhmo 7y2rhm2

7y2rhmd 7y2rhml7y2rhmq 7y2rhmi
---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---