African Cinema Conference presents...

Dear Steve,

THank you Steve for all you have done for African Cinema and for the
list. I have been a faithful and grateful member of the list. We met
years ago after FESPACO, leaving Ouagadougou for  Abidjan
ENJOY your "retirement" and a big welcome to Sade

Anny
begin:vcard
n:Wynchank;Anny N.
tel;fax:+ 27 21 85 55 30
tel;home:+ 27 21 671 7248
tel;work:+ 27 21 650 5112
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:French Section, School of Languages and Literatures;University of Cape Town
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Professor Anny N Wynchank
adr;quoted-printable:;;Private Bag=0D=0A=0D=0A;Rondebosch, 7700;;;South Africa
end:vcard

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]