African Cinema Conference presents...

The "Digest" function is now enabled.
To activate this option go to:
http://purcell.xc.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=african-cinema-conference
and enter your screen name and password. Then you can look at your options
and make the changes to your membership profile.
For those of you who do not know what this feature does, simply it allows you
to get just one email per day that lists all messages for that
day...YIPPEE!!!!

Now, as far as this spamming option, the only thing I can think of besides
what Floyd has suggested (that we all run an antivirus program to clean up all
the systems) is just MODERATE ALL MESSAGES and do a DIGEST-style
release...cleaning up all garbage in the process...What do you all think about that???

Sade

Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]