African Cinema Conference presents...
We would like to announce a competition about Video for Development
funded by Gamos (UK) and Big World (UK).

The application for the competition includes creating a local content
script for a video for development communication (improving livelihoods,
health related, rights related).  The competition is suitable for field
workers of Non Government and Government "district" departments in
developing countries.  Please pass this on to any suitable colleagues.
The prize is a video camera and some training.

More information is available at www.sustainableicts.org.

Thank you, and we apologise for any cross postings.

Regards

Simon

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]