African Cinema Conference presents...
I'd love to see this film - where is it available?
Interesting comment about no PAC/Communist Party.
I'd be interested to see if there are are White faces
mentioned in the Struggle - Helen Suzman, for one,
Helen Joseph,Beyers Naude, Joe Slovo and his wives.
History gets airbrushed so quickly!
JOHNBAD

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > African Cinema
Conference presents...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]