African Cinema Conference presents...

PLEASE DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THEM AND NOT THE NFVF
In collaboration with the Singapore Film Commission (SFC) and the Media
Development Authority of Singapore (MDA), we are putting together a Digital Film
Festival that will showcase not only great local works but also films flown in
from all over the world. This exciting event, entitled "Kampong Film Festival"
will span over 6 days from 27th November to the 3rd of December this year.

Films will be divided into 3 categories. Both feature and short films are
welcome for the "World" and "Asian" categories. The "Singapore" category will
boast a competition for all short films within the group. Exciting prizes will
come in the form of film grants from the SFC, high quality Canon digital
products and a Film Incubator Project, a programme kick-started by Media Hive Pte Ltd
which will equip the winner with cash, facilities and expertise to make his
or her first feature film. A jury consisting of prestigious industry
professionals will be invited to assess the competing short films.

Audience can catch any of the featured films at the community libraries and
cinema theatres all around Singapore. We are also planning to bring the films
and the crowd outdoors by screening films in the open areas of the residential
neighbourhoods and city area alike. The expected turnout will stand at around
2000 to 5000 people. By doing so, we hope to bring digital films to the masses
by making them more accessible to the heartlanders.

Filmmakers who are interested in showcasing their work of art, please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more details. Thank
you!

Regards,
Shirley Ye
Media Hive
Tel: (+65) 65369140
Fax: (+65) 65369154

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To activate the "digest" option go to:
<http://purcell.xc.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=african-cinema-conference>
and enter your screen name and password. Then you can look at your options
and make the changes to your membership profile. Please let me know if you have any
difficulties.
Sade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>