From: Zoe Elton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AFRICAN CINEMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:11 PM
Subject: [african-cinema-conference] Les Films de la Plaine

African Cinema Conference presents...

Hi all,

Does anyone have current phone/fax/email for Les Films de la Plaine and/or
Idrissa Ouedraogo? I¹ve received no response from the numbers & email
addresses I have been using, and am wondering if they are no longer current.

Zoe Elton
Director of Programming

26th MILL VALLEY FILM FESTIVAL
***October 2--12, 2003***

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To activate the "digest" option go to:
<http://purcell.xc.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=african-cinema-conference>
and enter your screen name and password. Then you can look at your options
and make the changes to your membership profile. Please let me know if you
have any difficulties.
Sade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---