It seems you’re taking a deep learning approach to the classic cognitive
architectures - like you’re reengineering ACT-R.

What’s different? Why is this any better?

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T731509cdd81e3f5f-M25739fd18208ca9789ed8b42
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups