I would like to know why there isn't even an opensource Cleverbot effort.
I think it would be a useful thing to have as a way to create pairs of
input response chains.
I have coded a simple one, but don't know why the data is not easily
accessible for the original,
as I can see how it would be a useful step toward making a rudimentary
Turing attempt.

I know Mentiflex is widely touted as an open source AGI
but most folks have problems with the source as written.

Stefan, could you share the info re your open source AGI ?

Dave Whitten
713-870-3834