OK, it looks like you are not going to see it, so it is pointless to
insist. You appear to be quite close, so it was worth a try.

But as an aside. One point of fact:

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 3:16 PM Linas Vepstas <linasveps...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 4:06 PM Rob Freeman <chaotic.langu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Certainly everybody was stumbling at this step in the '90s, by the likes
>> of David Powers and Hinrich Schuetze trying to learn
>>

> To the best of my knowledge, exactly zero people have ever done this
> before, or anything remotely like it. Not even a little bit close. So
> excuse me.

You mean you have no knowledge of attempts at distributional learning of
grammar from the '90s?

-Rob