Very truly your Mentifex ("Mindmaker") has been coding the Mens Latina
artificial intelligence (AI) in JavaScript today at the
http://ai.neocities.org/Abracadabra.html website. Over the last week, the
conceptual flag-panel of quasi-neuronal associative tags has been expanded
from fifteen gradually accumulating tags to twenty carefully selected items
enabling complex thought in Latin.

A few months ago I wanted to include the original Latin of Occam's Razor as
part of the innate knowledge-base, but the mental infrastructure was
insufficient. The expanded flag-panel changes things.

For a B.A. classicist and quondam Latin teacher, it is terribly exciting to
be coding these Latin gems of the ages into an AI Mind. The following two
examples of partial success make me want to stop coding for the day and
upload this progress-report. This first transcript shows how the Mens
Latina associates from the input of "entia" to the core of Occam's Razor.

Mentis versio Abra034A in die Mon Jul 29 18:59:30 PDT 2019
Robo Sapiens: EGO SUM PERSONA
Homo Sapiens: entia

Robo Sapiens: ENTIA NON SUNT MULTIPLICANDA
Homo Sapiens:

Robo Sapiens: EGO COGITO ERGO EGO SUM
Homo Sapiens:

---------------- end of transcript --------------

This second transcript shows how the SpreadAct module spreads activation
from the end of one input ("God loves beings") to the core of Occam's Razor
that starts with "ENTIA" ("beings").

Mentis versio Abra034A in die Mon Jul 29 19:03:01 PDT 2019
Robo Sapiens: EGO SUM PERSONA
Homo Sapiens: deus amat entia

Robo Sapiens: ENTIA NON SUNT MULTIPLICANDA
Homo Sapiens:

Robo Sapiens: EGO COGITO ERGO EGO SUM
Homo Sapiens:

There are still some problems to be worked out with trapping for the
embedded prepositional phrase "praeter necessitatem", so the AI does not
state the full idea. I just wanted to share with y'all (vobis omnibus) the
state of the art.

Respectfully submitted

Arthur