On Friday, August 23, 2019, at 9:57 PM, keghnfeem wrote:
> Consciousness is Memory:
> https://vimeo.com/98785998

Uhm, I was thinking that intelligence is memory. Consciousness is now.
Intelligence is what comes before and after now.

Could be wrong though I guess... life is a recording that can be replayed.

Consciousness is the act of occupying representation. Intelligence is a memory
of and a synthesis of that occupation.  Then general intelligence is applying
new occupation on representations that have morphisms back to previous
occupations guided by the intelligent synthesis of memory.

Or something like that...

John