Glad you took a peek at it.
Yes mechanical + hydrolic + pneumatic logic has a tendancy to snowball even
simple ideas.

Ha about the pneumatic space traveller - did it have a sail?  I had an idea
about that too,  about conserving the air molecules hehe.

 I hope to get it done by tomorrow,  im going to try and get it back to 1 layer.

I think it really depends on the model if it 3d prints or not in 1 piece,
which is what im looking to do.

The pneumatic computer will tower slices on slices for its "alu" space,  but i
need to make it so consequtive layers can actually print, cause at the moment
its looking a little doubtful,  but i probably can get this one actuator level
to work.

It has buttons where the brain pushes and the power is central in the middle,
which at the moment im thinking of just cranking with an electic motor just to
get started.