One more thing. Since we are just machines and there's nothing to keep alive in
the first place that's testable, and only say we feel immortal and safe, and is
impossible to define what makes you dead, let's focus again on what I want. I
can lose parts of my brain or body, and my brain is module and doesn't have
just 1 of something, right? So what I want is the duplication of data, because
it will help me maintain my overall global structure, most (most optimal).
Basically, once the human machine stops doing most its stuff, you may die then.
Of course we could replace you approx. perfect, right back on your seat,
technically! So basically the stubborn "illusion of lie" can be attacked back
and you can be recreated from the dead too. Take that! So basically if we "do
it our way", we feel good about our success...