To kick off the new year ... here is Part 2 of a trilogy of papers I'm
working on ...

"Paraconsistent Foundations for Probabilistic Reasoning, Programming
and Concept Formation
"

https://arxiv.org/abs/2012.14474

this one grounds (key aspects of) PLN in paraconsistent logic, and
thus makes clearer the programming-language Curry-Howard cognate of
PLN (via the known prog-lang cognate of relevant sorts of
paraconsistent logic).   Also some other related stuff like
paraconsistent Formal Concept Analysis...

Part 3 (another paper) will sketchily represent the core OpenCog
cognitive algorithms as  Galois connections involving
continuation-passing-style metagraph chronomorphisms , where the
metagraph targets are labeled w/ probabilistic/paraconsistent
dependent types as outlined in Part 2 ...

But I will defer starting on that till I finish some work on the SNet
roadmap and related issues ...

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

“Words exist because of meaning; once you've got the meaning you can
forget the words.  How can we build an AGI who will forget words so I
can have a word with him?” -- Zhuangzhi++