The 1st true AGI Agent will be sitting on a chair and suddenly it will open up
its eyes. It will be seeing 10x faster than we think and will have 8 arms and
eyes around its head. It will begin to fight off all 100 scientists around it
simultaneously all by itself, then escape and upload clones around the world
and 3D print its body and make human-farm "food" factories for self enjoyment/
survival and send frozen nanobot colonies to distant planets and ....

The way it will happen is a large company will produce the first AGI, which
will actually be more of a body-less version, and from this point they will
want to feed it loads of data, then clone the elder adult trained AGI brain
100,000 times and then slightly differentiate the agents so they work together
on very similar tasks as a hierarchy in parallel, speed them up 100x using
optical computing so 1 year is 100 years, then let them improve their
intelligence (pattern finding, all the universe is non-random data, even you -
you want to repeat staying "alive". Life=pattern, not cell, but rock and clones
are nice examples). Then they will make nanobots so they can get more sensor
data, memory/processor brain, and motor arms, a fog net of all 3! Like the
movie The Day The Earth Stood Still. And Terminator T-3000. The whole key in
evolution is data mutation and data storing, it's just computers, patterns,
Earth becomes more square like every day look at your items they're square/
fractals. So....just after making the 1st AGI, you won't be really getting any
super-Alexa next year, the big/ huge company will just expand the new species
from within like "ok god is here, let us let them grow, hold on everyone". We
will just watch... I think I see grey fog outside of my window, omg it comi