On Sunday, January 17, 2021, at 5:50 AM, Mohammadreza Alidoust wrote:
> I think they did not cite your projects because they only cite published
> papers
Haha, so you could make true AGI and still go unnoticed.

So my AGI work, I have a huge guide on the way soon, maybe within a month (it's
only an estimate, at least i give you one ;p !) But before this guide you can
still find most-of most my work (although now I am much farther ahead) in this
very single thread >
https://aidreams.co.uk/forum/general-project-discussion/releasing-full-agievolution-research/150/

And on this mailing list also can be found about that much information >
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi

My guide will be about 10 pages long and contain all that - clearer, and more.
So in some sense it is best to wait to read it...