So I know this seems impossible because most don't want to share their AGI
because they need cash, or think it'd take them 2 years to write up 3,000 pages
of all they know on AGI, or is already on the internet go study it. But,
listen...

Why don't you write up a, max, 15 page AGI Guide of all you know in clear
English? That explains all your Deep Learning jargon, matrices, Transformers,
feature extraction, and IMPORTANTLY why it is the way, why is it patterns, why
does it make sense. A step by step how to code it all in a day a 1 day read.
Note it has to be ultimate, it has to be so intuitive that it is easy to grasp
and explains everything all at the same time.

I know it seems impossible, but you can. A 1 day 15 page read, that clearly
explains all you know on AGI. Worth 20 years, takes up to several months to
write up, but so worth it.

It has to be 100% intuitive, there shouldn't be "what is this" moments. You
really need to make it simple so it all becomes clear finally.