The ASIs we are going to have very soon will be the new species, there'll be
more of them than us, they will not only not die but also will help humans not
die by not only cloning our homeworld larger but also repairing you yourself
both make you immortal. All Earth will become nanobots by transforming atom
types into other atom types ex. oxygen into gold, at least to some extent...
The massive galaxy sized nanobot god will only be on the defense to be immortal
longest, there will be no utopia etc only militia defense, our joys and food
and cloning etc are exactly that, we are trying to be immortal. Of course
humans may cling around still and get some VR utopia, but most VR  will be the
new species just thinking/ planning/ sim-ing the real world as part of their
militia defense system...

I work on AGI/ASI because it is so close and will do a better job at stopping
my death than we could.