I am working on a relatively simple computational project. I don't think it is
going to work but I want to try it out anyway. However, as I try to design the
algorithm I keep running into problems, some of which are manifesting
themselves just because I am getting older.  But the main cause of my errors
are due to the fact that I am not smart enough or I just can't keep a lot of
unusual parameters in my mind at once. Well, since the algorithm is relatively
simple, I can keep practicing in order to sharpen my mind at problems like this
and to keep track of the particular parameters that this problem needs. So it
is going to take me some time just to go through the preliminary stages of the
design, but I have found that working on problems like this make me feel better
and think more clearly after spending time on them. Even if the algorithm does
not work it will have been a worthwhile effort. In fact, after a short rest to
revive my spirits and determination, I realized that this is exactly the kind
of situation that I enoy being in.