This weekend there must be hundreds of millions of BTC owners who are in deep
shock. I know one such an ex millionaire. Just last week, he was inviting me to
get into BTC and invest in property. An experienced, online trader, he didn't
see this coming. I hope his "sell-by" warning signal was in place.

Read a flash bulletin that Ethereum mining has been halted. I think this is the
smoking gun.

Considering market economics, and all things remaining equal, BTC should assume
a more realistic "EPS" value. I have no idea what that really should be. We
have no data in order to make reliable calculations. Some say BTC was
overtraded and in need of a market adjustment. That makes no sense for a
crypto, as its net value resides in its mining capacity (the way I understood
it).

Back to Ethereum. Market economics suggest the price should increase
dramatically. However, I'm not convinced that market economics are at work
here. There's no real, underwriting value to support the economics.

Remembering another titbit I read a while ago, could be that BTC was purposely
dropped in order to allow Ethereum to emerge as the stable coin. Might be that
only a few cryptos would be allowed, as opposed to the EUs directive to move to
fully-digital, national currencies via CBDCs.

Again, might be that Ethereum would attract the next round of investment.
Recently, BTC branched out into the real world when it was approved as currency
for trading in real assets (albeit at BTC market rates). Not only BTC, but
various other cryptos, some claiming to be underwritten by virtual gold, were
given selective, green lights to flow through the banking system by Mastercard
(in particular).

Last thought, the biggest picture. The global, financial system is heading for
a reset/reboot. It's going to be bootstrapped by a new domain, which its own
market intelligence (AI) would have to discover all by itself and make sense
of. In all probability, this bootstrapping is going to be affected by the World
Bank (with support from all the strongest banks in the world).

It'll mean the end of FIAT currencies (one informed source mentioned
yesterday), killing of many, intangible cryptos that have been feeling lucky
lately. There are going to be many, many tears.

However, for those who stuck to market fundamentals, as Buffet has been warning
everyone to do and even Bill Gates weighed in on last week, they would've
invested wisely in tangibles and would be ready to take a ride on the rush to
safety.

Cash might not be king anymore, but tangibles have always been, and will always
be. Are we going to see the mighty dollar following suit and a return to a
pre-1971 monetary standard? I think the probability for this to happen is high.