Once you solve the recognition problem, generation reduces to iterative
search.

The problem I was alluding to was that the better AI gets, the more
addictive it becomes. And the technology is rapidly getting better. It is
not just modeling video. It is modeling human behavior. Once you solve the
prediction problem, control reduces to iterative search.