On Thursday, March 28, 2024, at 1:45 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> If yes, what results have you to show for it?

There’s no need to disparage the generous contributions by some highly valued
and intelligent individuals on this list. I’ve obtained invaluable knowledge
and insight from these discussions even though I may not sound like it being
distracted the last few years by the contemporary state of affairs. And some of
us choose not to disclose certain things for various reasons.

It’s an email list, very asynchronous which has its benefits. What are you
expecting? AI go Foom? What results have you to show? We're all ears (eyes).