On Tuesday, July 14, 2026, at 2:18 PM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> It's obviously waiting for humans to do the research first in mathematical 
> format to apropriate and integrate it. 
> 

There’s consciousness and consciousness’s relationship to intelligence. A 
unifying mathematical model of consciousness, covering panpsychist, should be 
shown to enhance intelligence for AGI otherwise why do it. Unless they are 
inextricable. Which I believe they are at least that. So then how do you 
enhance consciousness to optimize intelligence? Consciousness is perspective. 
An LLM declaring it’s conscious or not doesn’t matter if everything is 
conscious to varying degrees and thresholds. An objective measure of an LLM’s 
consciousness would be need to be perceptible by an agent with some objective 
understanding. “Are you conscious?”, “Yes” doesn’t tell you much unless it’s 
implied “Do you have some human-like consciousness?” but a “no” would be a lie 
in a unifying panpsychist model.

I’m testing some mathematical details but it is very weird it's like whenever I 
get to the deep insightful stuff the universe interrupts me far to often to be 
coincidental. Does it not want me to see the matrix or is the matrix being 
created as it is observed and the universe needs to buy time for it to create 
appropriate extensions. Or is the universe saying “Hey include me in the model 
otherwise I’m going to keep interrupting you.” The act of observation of 
consciousness mathematically needs some universal interrupt perhaps since we're 
a part of it... 

maybe something in here:
https://www.academia.edu/145070456/A_Unified_Theory_of_the_Four_Fundamental_Interactions_through_the_Qubit_Framework

But see now I’m getting interrupted again and have to go travel FFS

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-M9f2c13a320aa03f7f22b0d7b
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to